This historic harbor front Tudor-style Manor was originally built in 1895. The original house was built with a detached garage with staff living quarters and a kitchen meant to be entered only by that staff.
Our renovation modernized the plan, relocating the kitchen to a more family friendly position and completely reorganizing the north wing of the upstairs into a master bedroom suite.
The old kitchen area was repurposed into a mudroom from the new garage addition, a side entry, and a second home office. We reorganized the service stair, and basement, adding a wine room and home gym in the basement terrace level.